- Able to measure grains up to 20 species.
- The cup type measurement causes small errors.
- Wide measuring range.
- Temperature and volume of grains can Display
- Test object: foodstuff and other nonmetal grain sample, such as rice, wheat, maize, so
- Bean and rapeseed.
- Test range: 3 -- 35%
- Repeat error: equal or less than 0.2%
- Test error: equal or less than 0.5% (mainly moisture range)
- Test time: equal or less than 10s
- Sample: weight 150 gram (excluding the special sample)
- Power supply: four #5 dry battery or 9 voltage DC.
- Automation switches off: the instrument will be switched off automatically if there is an operation within 3 minutes.
- Environment temperature: 0 -- 40 degree centigrade
- Relative humidity: equal or less than 80%
- Temperature compensation: automation
- Net weight: 700 gram
- Accessories: container and filler, cleaning brush, manual, certificate a guarantee card.
- Warm Prompt: Batteries are not included in delivery due to restrictions.
The Cup Grain Moisture Meter LDS-1G is used for fast and accurate measurement of moisture content in grains, including wheat, rice, soybean, rapeseed, and other grains and seeds.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: